Mini Turkey Meatloaves
1 lb organic ground turkey
½ cup onion, chopped
½ cup cauliflower, riced
2 garlic cloves, grated
¼ cup + 2 tbsps quick oats
¼ cup ground flaxseed meal (or an additional ¼ cup oats)
1 large egg
True Made Foods BBQ Sauce
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp no salt Italian seasoning
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey, onion, cauliflower, garlic, oats, flaxseed, egg, smoked paprika, no salt Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp True Made Foods BBQ Sauce. Mix with wooden spoon.
2. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray and divide the batter evenly among 10 muffin cups (about a heaping ¼ cup of the meatloaf mixture in each).
3. Spread 1 tsp True Made Foods BBQ Sauce on top of each meatloaf muffin.
4. Bake for 15 minutes at 350F then remove from the oven. Add another ½ tsp True Made Foods BBQ Sauce on top of each meatloaf muffin and bake for another 5 minutes.
5. The turkey meatloaf muffins will be slightly browned at the edges when done cooking with edges slightly removed from the tin. Serve immediately or allow to cool completely before freezing.