BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins
1 lb organic chicken, thinly sliced cutlets
Salt & pepper
¼ tsp smoked Paprika
¼ tspgarlic powder
¼ cup + 2 tbsp True Made Foods BBQ sauce
4 whole sweet potatoes
1 cup onion, sliced
1. Sprinkle chicken cutlets with salt and pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder and toss in 1/4 cup True Made Foods BBQ sauce. Marinate for 10 minutes or overnight.
2. While the cutlets are marinating, cook 4 sweet potatoes. Pierce ‘em with a sharp fork & microwave for about 4 minutes, until just softened. Let cool to touch then cut in half lengthwise.
3. Place sweet potatoes flesh-side down on a tin foil-lined baking sheet that is sprayed with olive oil. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, until the skin begins to get crispy.
4. Remove from oven and scoop out the potato flesh into a small bowl (discard or use for another recipe). Sprinkle potato skins with salt & pepper and set aside.
5. On another tin foil lined baking sheet coated with nonstick spray, spread out 1 cup sliced onions and place marinated chicken cutlets on top. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes (or until just cooked through).
6. While your chicken is cooking, combine another 2 tablespoons True Made Foods BBQ Sauce with a pinch of cinnamon and garlic powder in a small bowl. When the chicken is cooked through and slightly cooled, shred it into this bowl and mix together.
7. Then divide the BBQ shredded chicken evenly amongst the potato skins and return to the oven for about 5-10 minutes, until crispy on top.
8. Serve warm, garnished with cilantro.