Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
1 ½ cup bread crumbs
1 ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
½ tbsp Kosher salt
5 zucchini (pick & prep)
½ cup all-purpose flour
3 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Coat a cooling rack with nonstick cooking spray and place onto a baking sheet; set aside. If you do not have a cooling rack just cover a pan with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Set aside.
4. In a medium bowl beat eggs and set aside.
5. Pick & Prep Zucchini instructions: Quarter the zucchini lengthwise and cut in half, there should be 8 fries per zucchini.
6. Add zucchini to a large ziploc bag, add the flour and shake well so all the flour is evenly distributed.
7. Take 3-4 zucchini fries, dip into the beaten eggs, dredge into the breadcrumb mixture and place onto the baking sheet.
8. Repeat with all the zucchini fries.
9. Place into oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
10. Serve immediately with True Made Foods Ketchup for dipping.